Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

A quiet day...

Just the usual Monday. The world cup "Futball" games are over and all the TV sets in the country are cooling down. It really is true Foot Ball or Foot Ball/Head Ball. US football should really be called a version of Rugby, maybe Rugball or Throwball but not football.

This was not an art day, although I did try to buy a large size watercolor tablet without success. The rain didn't help much either. However, we are getting some art sales from Zazzle.com which is encouraging.  I used "we" because Laurie has a Zazzle store for her photography and I have my Zazzle store for my stuff. We both sold!  
I hope that I get a sale from my web site on Fine Art America.com. I should have started this 9 years ago when we first came to CR. But a start is a start and a good reason to keep on painting in Peru.
As Pablo Picasso once said...
“Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.”

No comments:

Post a Comment