Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogging while it Rains...

It's a Wednesday afternoon as the rain drizzles down. The wind coming off the mountains is cool so the mixture makes for hot chocolate time. It also makes me feel a little lonesome. If it wasn't for Laurie and Larry's comments on my blog I would be down right blue.
I now know how writers must feel if no one buys and reads their books. Keep those comments coming so I know that there still are folks out there in cyber space.
I've been getting a little stressed out lately. Medicare is ok, as long as you don't have to deal with them. I've been on Skype for hours at a time and the best answer I can get from them about anything is "I don't know".  "I will have to get you up to our Claims Representative...please hold....music....all our reps are busy "helping" other clients....your wait will be approx. ten minutes". Twenty minutes later...."we are sorry for the delay, please hold....more music...".

Well you get the idea. I could say more about my adventure in Medie-land but that will be for another post. Have a nice day...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's right. That's the BEST answer you can get out of them. All of the other answers are inconsistent, inaccurate, deceptive, illogical and certainly way less than helpful! They can't DO anything, can't ANSWER anything, don't KNOW anything and probably go home at 5 o'clock. And for this they get PAID, get BENEFITS and get to retire early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be able to get local coverage in Peru? Are you fighting over charges in Jacksonville?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in other news, today we have sun, first time this month (it seems). It's 70 now, high for the day, but it may get into the 80s by the weekend. Would you send me your actual travel schedule--no flight I have ever followed has crashed--never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Mayo Clinic does not accept assignments when Medicare pays a part B claim the money is sent to me and in turn I send that money along with my 35% to Mayo. But it's been three month and no checks have arrived. And when I talk to them they don't know why the checks have not arrived. So they cancel the check/s and send a new one, which can take up to 30-40 days to get through the system. Then we won't be here. It's a mess!!!

    ReplyDelete