Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Movin right along....

The house is still full of our stuff, but the stage is set and things will be disappearing soon. "Will the last one out please close the back French doors and turn out the lights."
No matter how excited we may be, heading to a new country and finding a new place to live; I will feel a little sad leaving a house that has been our home since 2002.
I have lived in many places and many houses in my life. Just counted and I came up with 16! That's about 5 years on avg. per place. Some longer and some shorter stays.
Still haven't gotten any better at packing.
This time we will have professional packers and a 20 foot container to put our stuff into and, when we have a new place in Lima, they will unpack it for us too. :) Can't wait to populate the new home with all our art, mine, Aunt Kay's, Dales, & others. I really feel that art helps to make a house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment