Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More sales...

There is an echo in the house now that we have all the art work off the walls. The guest room is empty now. Steve picked up the bed and is happily sleeping on it in his house. Haven't sold any painting, But then I'm not advertising them for sale with the house hold stuff. I will take them along to Lima. There is a lot of artists in Lima and I'm hoping that my art will sell their. I need to find another quote of the day... Found one that made me laugh...
“I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.”
Pablo Picasso
I used to say..."I don't want to be millionaire; I just want to live like one." But that only gets one into debt. and Picasso's isn't good either. Need something in the middle. Live within your means as best you can.  

1 comment:

  1. "As you travel down life's highway,
    Let this always be your goal.
    Keep your eye upon the doughnut,
    And not upon the hole."

    I guess that's not exactly a quote of the day.

    larry

    ReplyDelete